Number of credits : Four
Course Outcomes : After successful completion of the course the students should be able to:
1. Remember the general features of ancient Indian Philosophical systems.
2. Understand general features of Agamic/Tantric Philosophical systems.
3. Understand the history and development of Kashmir Saivism.
4. Recognize principle treatises on Pratyabhijna Philosophy and their authors.
5. Analyze various categories and special features of Pratyabhijna Philosophy.
6. Understand five beginning verses of Pratyabhijnakarika with Vimarsini Commentary.
7. Recognize various social implications of Pratyabhijna Philosophy.
8. Evaluate the relevance of Pratyabhijna Philosophy in the contemporary society.
- Teacher: Dr. Sangamesan K. M. K. M.