COURSE OUT COME
1. Understand various concepts of theatre practices, different methodologies of acting
and its applications.
2.Develop deep knowledge in theatre of cruelty and reconstructthe language of
3. Analyze the concepts of epic theatre and apply the theories of elination in theatre practices.
4. Invent the possibilities and aesthetics approach of poor theatre and emphasis the role
factor in a play .
5. Apply invisible theatre in a particular socio political situation and explore the possibility
of theatre of oppressed.
6. Prepare play analysis and prepare theatrical designs for specific plays.
7. Analyze constructive bio-mechanism and reconstruct the conceptual aspects of naturalism.
8. Apply different methodology, acting systems and develop new aesthetical vision on the
basis of the study of the different masters.
- Teacher: Madhu.A.K. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teacher: Dr. Gopan email@example.com